201903: Hilltop Family Hat
The allrounder winter hat pattern for everyone. The Hilltop Family Hat is a one skein wonder! Suitable for any gender and sized from newborn to large adult, this beanie will be your go-to pattern for many years to come. Can be worn as a slouch, a classic brim or even inside out.
You will need:
- 1 skein of Blue Sky Fibers Organic Cotton (Worsted) or Printed Organic Cotton (Worsted). Alternatively, Spud & Chloe Sweater.
- 4.5 mm circular needle with 40 or 50 cm cable or size to obtain gauge
- Stitch marker.
Autumn Colours Bobble Hat
Yarn The After Party No 36
For those who love a pattern that doesn't get boring! A soft and warm unisex beanie in wonderful warm Autumn shades ... or choose your own combination! Made with Scheepjes Merino Soft using the following colours:
622 Klee, 624 Renoir, 619 Gauguin, 603 Michelangelo, 607 Braque, 604 Lowry, 639 Monet, 641 Van Gogh, 628 Botticelli and 623 Rothko. One ball of each.
You will also need:
- 3.5mm circular needle (40cm long),
- 4.00mm circular needle (60cm long),
- 4.00mm double pointed needles,
- 7 stitch markers,
- Large pompom maker and a tapestry needle.
The Kindling unisex hat is a modern intricate knitted design made in Scheepjes "Metropolis" fine merino yarn. This yarn has a huge range of colours and tones from which to choose. The hat is designed to fit a 56 to 58.5 head circumference.
You will need:
- 2 balls of Scheepjes 4 ply "Metropolis" fine merino yarn
- Set of 2.25mm and 2.75mm double pointed needles, or 60 - 80cm circular needles
- Stitch marker
- Pom pom maker (optional).